ABOUT ME


JAMES MUGO WACHIRA 
Having been brought up from a humble beginning, managed my own businesses, failed a couple of times,  I have attained extensive experience. I have a thorough knowledge, understanding of business strategies, company procedures and the use of my extremely strong admin abilities. One of my many strengths would be to design, implement and audit operating procedures. Also, my hands on abilities would allow me the freedom to get involved into daily operational matters, if required.
I am a forward thinker and I believe that I am a trendsetter, rather than a trend follower, enjoys thinking out of the box and is comfortable thinking in this light. A meticulous planner, well organized, planned & controlled. I am a strong believer in the term PLOC, standing for Planning, Leading, Organizing & Controlling.
I am rather comfortable with all aspects of management functions namely delegating, controlling, guiding, coaching, leading, and have strong leadership. I am a person that utilizes his knowledge to achieve the desired results that’s required.
All of the above skills & more, equips me to proficiently handle my position of a Business Coach, Business Mentor, Personal Development Trainer, Sales Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Public Speaker, Project Leader & Facilitator. I thrive on changing peoples lives, personally & on the business front. I gain great satisfaction, just seeing people grow day by day. I am an ambassador for Personal Development. I live by the statement “​ If you are not learning, then you are “Dying”​
Currently am working with Optiven Group as a property adviser, my passion to empower our society both Economically and Socially has landed me into this position. Working under Mr George Wachiuri is a great privilege. He has taught me one great lesson "Every Step at a Time".

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE
Contact details: Tel: +254 708 459 336
Email: orbitechglobal@gmail.com
FacebooK murgoh munene
Twitter: @jmurgoh

Comments

  1. I appreciate you as an icon and a pace-setter in this industry, i attended one of your event 'Ignite 2017' and honestly it was the best eye opener i needed for the year.

    A kind request, please be updating me on all forums that you plan to hold....May God bless you Abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comment, am humbled. I greatly value you and wish you a blessed 2017.

      Delete
  2. I wish I can get the time to attend to the forums .I need to be enghitened on running small business and growing them to multiational am companies .bravo sir james

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can get the time to attend to the forums .I need to be enghitened on running small business and growing them to multiational am companies .bravo sir james

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOMORROW ...... PROCRASTINATION

LIFE PLAN

Stop Letting Your Past Define Your Future